Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-01-09, 11:33 PM   #1
Jago Webcams.co
Internet! Is that thing still around?

WEBCAMS.COM hits Internext & Las Vegas!

We're on the eve of Internext 08' and the Webcams.com crew is PUMPED to get out there!

This year we've got some legendary stuff on the plate for everyone coming out.

We're here for one reason this year... doing business! Juan, Dean & myself (Blake) will be out in full force. Want to have a sit down? We'll grab dinner....have drinks...hit the clubs, if its fun we're going to do it! And we're going to tell you why webcams.com is the company you want to do business with in 08'!!!

We have a large dinner scheduled for Sunday (1/13) - If you would like to get in on that, let me know via e-mail or ICQ as soon as possible so we make sure you are on the guest list.

Bottom line, we're hitting internext this year in a way never seen before...and we want you all to be part of the family...so hit us up, grab a drink, get your grub on with us, and lets roll into 08' with fat pockets!

In the meantime, if you can't make it to the show, hit me up on ICQ to discuss working together on a sales campaign and getting you set up with Webcams.com.. We have grown to be one of the biggest webcam programs with over 400 unique chat hosts signed on at any time... We are a great place to send your traffic!

Jago (Blake)
ICQ 979-114
E-mail: jago[at]webcams.com

Dean
ICQ 883-144
E-mail: dean[at]webcams.com

Juan
E-mail: juan[at]webcams.com

ICQ 979-114
jago [at] webcams.com
Jago Webcams.co is offline   Reply With Quote