|
|
|
#15 |
|
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
|
Morning all, just trying to wake up enough to go for a morning walk. Haven't walked since Thursday, so have to get back in the groove of things. Tried sewing yesterday for the first time in awhile, and I hate patterns that give instructions for 3 projects at a time, and you have to figure out what bit is for the one you are working on. Dang I made a lot of mistakes. Then they left off that I needed webbing. But when I'm done I'll have a mod flower power "green" bag to use for shopping instead of the boring black ones you buy at the store.
![]() So its porn, sewing, walk, and watering the green house kinda day. Jim, so sorry about your friend. That is tough one, hope he is ok.
__________________
Our 3D Comics and Props on Renderotica |
|
|
|
|
|