|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Rate Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
|
Cyber Age is banned because of the FPA option as well as the new window thing - you can tell what AVS types I accept by who's got links on the pages.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Internet! Is that thing still around?
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5
|
Okay - fair enough - thanks for the explaination GreneGuy.
CyberAge really sucks now because of that new entry page system - there's no way round it. Even if you opt out of the middle-page console, you still get that additional page. Think I'm going to go back to good old free sites. I'll be back soon with some free site admissions (without counters!!). Cheers. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|