Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-04-16, 08:06 AM   #1
Useless
Certified Nice Person
 
Useless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Dirty Undies, NY
Posts: 11,268
Send a message via ICQ to Useless
I don't care. I don't. Why am I awake? I don't care. I got shit for sleep. I'm feeling very cranky. But the coffee is done brewing so I'll shove some down my suck tube and hope that slaps back into shape. Otherwise, I'm going back to bed.

The wife is on a dodge ball team today and is getting ready to go get her ass whooped. I fear that her impending bruises will be my only small amount of joy today.
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-04-16, 09:00 AM   #2
Greenguy
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
 
Greenguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Blasdell, NY (shithole suburb south of Buffalo)
Posts: 41,929
Send a message via ICQ to Greenguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior
...The wife is on a dodge ball team today and is getting ready to go get her ass whooped....
Do you warm her up by throwing random objects from around the house at here all morning?
__________________

Promote POV Porn Cash By Building & Submitting Galleries to the Porn Luv Network
Greenguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc