|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Arghhhh...submit yer sites ya ruddy swabs!
|
Quote:
You'll get faster as you go along Sue...it's like everything else in this biz...just takes a while to get used to it I had an advantage when I recently took my list public...I did site reviews for another list for several months a while back. Made the learning curve a bit smoother. Are you using Firefox for reviews? The bl as Useful is a pretty good one I suppose. Honestly, I only use it to check sites that give me a gut feeling they NEED to be checked...lol. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Certified Nice Person
|
So I'm not the only one who refers to the blacklist at Useful Scripts. Pretty neat that even link lists that aren't directly tied into it still use it a resource for reviewing. I was hoping that I wasn't alone.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|