Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-11-01, 09:01 AM   #1
dareutwo
You can't disprove anything with evidence that doesn't exist
 
dareutwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NW Minnesota - pop 865 +/- 1
Posts: 2,038
Morning all -
Cold but clear out. It was cold last night so there wasn't too many trick or treaters last night. Kids don't care, more candy for them.

Only 6 more days until there no more damn election ads!!!

Other than that, I have a ton of stuff to get to today.
__________________
This is me Mark's-Links
dareutwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 09:08 AM   #2
ponygirl
on vacation
 
ponygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,095
Send a message via ICQ to ponygirl
good morning everyone

yep, I've got a ton of candy here too, and I'll be picking at it all day, I have no willpower dammit

Only a half day of school today - on purpose I'm sure so got lots to do before lunch.

have a great day!
ponygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc