Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-06-28, 04:43 AM   #1
tigermom
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
 
tigermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 893
Send a message via ICQ to tigermom
Essentially, these are galleries with a warning page - not freesites.

Freesites are supposed to have more than one page. They have a fairly regular structure, consisting of 4 pages -

Index page (like what you have there more or less with the recips and warnings), then the ENTER button gets you to a welcome page which lists the available galleries. Only then, by clicking the buttons (or links) to Gallery 1 and Gallery 2, does the surfer get to the actual galleries.

So:
Index/Warning Page > Welcome Page > Galleries

You need to have at least 2 galleries. I've seen freesites with 3, but just one won't pass. Each gallery needs to have 10-12 pics (depending on the linklist, so right now you have too many there.

My best advice would be to browse through the big linklists (LOR would be your safest bet) and look at the freesites they list.
__________________
XLEF
tigermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 05:11 AM   #2
LeRoy
"Young dumb and full of cum"
 
LeRoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Porn Valley
Posts: 2,372
Send a message via ICQ to LeRoy Send a message via AIM to LeRoy Send a message via Yahoo to LeRoy
ahh. I see now. i just need to really make my own sites. The gallery builder on my sponsor site creates the zip file for me. I add the warning page so I can submit to the LL's I like. Well its back to the drawing board. I'll be sure to sharpen my pencil better for the next round. Also Some LL's are saying that I have Java script. How do I remove the Java Script?
LeRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 06:12 AM   #3
Licker4U
Mean people suck, nice people swallow, are you mean or nice?
 
Licker4U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Lower Alabama-The Redneck Riviera
Posts: 2,377
Send a message via ICQ to Licker4U Send a message via AIM to Licker4U
Quote:
Originally Posted by david2222 View Post
ahh. I see now. i just need to really make my own sites. The gallery builder on my sponsor site creates the zip file for me. I add the warning page so I can submit to the LL's I like. Well its back to the drawing board. I'll be sure to sharpen my pencil better for the next round. Also Some LL's are saying that I have Java script. How do I remove the Java Script?
That gallery builder may be inserting a script. Don't use a it, make your own. If you have to use it, look at the source code and if you see something like SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" enclosed in <>'s, delete everything down to /script.
__________________
Submit to Girls That Squirt , Hairy Pussy Links and Best Wet Pussy
Licker4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 06:58 AM   #4
Lemmy
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
 
Lemmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Next door to a kid with a moped.
Posts: 1,492
Forget the gallery builder. 1. As you've already found out it inserts all kinds of crap on your pages. 2. They only produce cookie cutter galleries that nobody wants to list. 3. You'll never learn how to do it yourself.

Acquire some basic skills, read up on the rules, build your own sites and you'll be making sales in no time flat.
__________________
BUY MY PORNSITES!
Lemmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 11:09 AM   #5
LeRoy
"Young dumb and full of cum"
 
LeRoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Porn Valley
Posts: 2,372
Send a message via ICQ to LeRoy Send a message via AIM to LeRoy Send a message via Yahoo to LeRoy
I am learning this slowly but surely. Thanks Trey, Tigermom and Lemmy and everyone else for being patient. Watch for this next site I am going to make today.
LeRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc