|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
...and since we know an end will come it makes our living so much fun
|
Morning,
we too got our share of heavy rains and windstorms and I was glad because the weather is more tolerable now. Looks like more to come tomorrow but I don't mind it at all. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
|
Morning!
We went and picked up our grandson last night so I'm up way to early. We took him last night to see fireworks. We watched them from the roof where my husbands office is. It's right in the middle of downtown and we where 10 stories up so we have a great view of several fireworks shows. Looks like today will be cartoons and toys! Have a great day all! |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|