Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-10-19, 12:42 PM   #1
Jeka
My wife is not a doobie to be passed around! On our wedding day I promised to bogart her for life!
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOONESTOONS View Post
The logic being that a high price on a porn site registers as quality to a surfer whereas a low price suggests otherwise.
I am studying marketing at the moment and I totally agree with that statement. Actually I was thinking very often already about posting a thread about that but I have had no time left yet.

I recommend you to go to the library and get some basic marketing books to understand the theory behind that.
I think this one is quite a good one http://www.amazon.com/Marketing-Real.../dp/0132299208

Of course if your members area is crap and your content is of low quality you cannot ask a premium price. But with exclusive quality content you could chagre $50 per month and people would still buy it.
Jeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 02:05 PM   #2
Andy Choopa
Are you sure you're an accredited and honored pornographer?
 
Andy Choopa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Red Bank NJ
Posts: 60
Send a message via ICQ to Andy Choopa
I agree you should try to raise and see what happens
__________________
Andy Choopa
Quad Cores w/100 Mbps Unmetered-$199/Month!!
ICQ: 412-203-056
Andy Choopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 02:23 PM   #3
lorsha
So much sperm ... So little time!
 
lorsha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeka View Post

Of course if your members area is crap and your content is of low quality you cannot ask a premium price. But with exclusive quality content you could chagre $50 per month and people would still buy it.

That may be a stretch, but I have already decided that next Spring I'm going to $34.95; and expect great results from it.
__________________
Sexy-Milf-Money
lorsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc