|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Women might be able to fake orgasms But men can fake whole relationships
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Posts: 2,408
|
Hi All
Looking forward to the AMC mini series The Prisoner starting Sunday night...have the dvr set to record all the episodes Back in the early 70's the original show was a regular event for me on Sunday nights A local channel would run an episode every Sunday at midnite, so it became routine for me to drop a hit of acid around suppertime, go across the street to play some pool at the american Legion hall, come home around 11 and drop another hit and then watch that weeks episodes ![]() I see AMC lets you watch the original versions online http://www.amctv.com/videos/the-prisoner-1960s-video/ Think I'm going to start watching them there too, maybe I'll get flashbacks ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
That which does not kill us, will try, try again.
|
Quote:
I used to watch The Prisoner too, and also the 'prequel' show called "Secret Agent" also starring Patrick McGoohan (remember the song "Secret Agent Man" sung by Johnny Rivers), which some say is the story of Prisoner Number Six before he resigned and was sent to The Village. Now here's one I wonder if anyone remembers...it was one of my favorites as a kid: T.H.E. Cat - also from 1966-67, starring Robert Loggia. Unfortunately this one is sort of lost to us as there's never been an official release to VHS or DVD, and it was never shown on TV again. Ahhh, the good old days. ![]()
__________________
"If you're happy and you know it, think again." -- Guru Pitka |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|