|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
|
Good Morning!
Work, work and more work for me today. ![]() Hey Fonz, make sure you Stay Away From This Bitch! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Former pr0n slinger.
|
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
There's Xanax in my thurible!
|
My brain has been php frazzled after a week of attempting to code something. I'm hoping to finish up most of that today and get back to the exciting world of data entry.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
|
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,527
|
Quote:
__________________
If the Environment was a bank, they would have saved it by now. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
"Young dumb and full of cum"
|
Hey all
Yep Friday the 13th. Forgot my train pass and I got a ticket ![]() Cops looked me up and I have a warrant too. I checked to find the warrant but they cant seem to find it. Lucky I'm not in the pokey right now. I have a feeling that I shouldnt have gotten out of bed. These things come in three's on a day like this.
__________________
JAPANESE ADULT AFFILIATE PROGRAM |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|