Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2013-06-28, 08:35 AM   #1
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West
 
Cleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Southeast Florida
Posts: 27,936
I'm more trying to escape watching the Zimmerman Trial trying to find something that I'll actually enjoy watching. I did happen to catch a few minutes of it though when I was too lazy to change the channel and heard her saying that she couldn't read script. I'd heard that kids are no longer taught script. Wonder how they sign their name?

Foxy's updates. My usual work and then Christy want to go out and celebrate finishing up this year's job gig of home schooling two Canadian kids.
__________________
Free Rides on Uber and Lyft
Uber Car: uberTzTerri
Lyft Car: TZ896289
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 11:20 AM   #2
Greenguy
The Original Greenguy (Est'd 1996) & AVN HOF Member - I Crop Pics For Thumbs In My Sleep
 
Greenguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Blasdell, NY (shithole suburb south of Buffalo)
Posts: 41,929
Send a message via ICQ to Greenguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
...and heard her saying that she couldn't read script. I'd heard that kids are no longer taught script. Wonder how they sign their name?
If you think about it, penmanship is pretty much useless these days. And, even those of us that took it have probably mashed up our cursive writing with our print writing to form our own style of writing.

But yes, the question still remains - how do they sign their names?
__________________

Promote POV Porn Cash By Building & Submitting Galleries to the Porn Luv Network
Greenguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 11:24 AM   #3
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West
 
Cleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Southeast Florida
Posts: 27,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy View Post
But yes, the question still remains - how do they sign their names?
I guess sign with an X on the X.
__________________
Free Rides on Uber and Lyft
Uber Car: uberTzTerri
Lyft Car: TZ896289
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc