Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2021-12-20, 10:39 AM   #1
Evil Chris
My eyes are up here.
 
Evil Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 914
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris
Oh it's Monday, look at that.

I have the house to myself today, although thankfully the cleaning lady is here. So I'll be able to get some work done, which is the plan of the day.

The other plan is to go to Vegas for Internext in January, but I'm going to wait out the week as it seems Covid restrictions may be coming back into effect. Fingers crossed, because I really want to go.
__________________
ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-20, 12:03 PM   #2
jollyhumper
That's what she said
 
jollyhumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Norway
Posts: 2,701
Send a message via ICQ to jollyhumper
Good afternoon

Visited my doctor to remove something from my inner lip, it's probably a harmless little lump.
We're going to clean out my storage, so I'm busy with sorting stuff there.

Other than that, taking it easy tonight. Long days ahead

Take care
Jlly
jollyhumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-20, 03:36 PM   #3
Ramster
Life is good
 
Ramster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 11,875
Send a message via ICQ to Ramster Send a message via AIM to Ramster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Chris View Post
The other plan is to go to Vegas for Internext in January, but I'm going to wait out the week as it seems Covid restrictions may be coming back into effect. Fingers crossed, because I really want to go.
Restrictions will definitely be happening but I am booked and going anyway. It's really only the restrictions when you return. Now Canada is talking about 14 day isolation regardless if you're vaccinated and test negative upon your return. So much for your freedom. If you're negative and vaccinated, why have to isolate?
(if they actually do that)
__________________
Pornstar Legends | Live Cam Model Shows | Hungarian Girls
Skype: robmurray999

Last edited by Ramster; 2021-12-20 at 04:01 PM..
Ramster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 PM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc