Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2005-06-21, 06:55 AM   #22
Linkster
NO! Im not a female - but being a dragon, I do eat them.
 
Linkster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sex Delta
Posts: 5,084
Send a message via ICQ to Linkster
I much prefer Directnic and have used them for years - and if you are doing bulk then you might want to discuss a bulk price with them I wouldnt use a registrar unless I could negotiate a price to my liking
__________________
Pussy Chompers
Porn Links
NSCash
Linkster is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc