Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link & Traffic Trades
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-04-23, 09:44 PM   #1
spacedog
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Looking for niche traffic trades

I'm looking for niche traffic trades in following niches..
None of them are high traffic yet so I can't return high amounts unless I pile up on alot of trades.. a few of them have no trades yet other than my own sites and a couple only have 2 or 3 trades..

Couple of the teen sites are productive & sending out anywhere from 20 to 30 a day to trades.. Ebony was sending 800 to 1K a day awhile back but something happened & shit died down and now it's only sending 40 to 60 a day until it grows back..
For the most part, I'm looking for small trades that I won't have to keep resetting that I can grow with.. as my site grows you'll get more traffic & I expect a fair return based on what I send out.. on all my teen sites most of my trades get more from me than what they give me back and I am looking to replace most of them..
If you're not looking for high numbers and aren't picky, just sign up..If you want info on any specific site such as daily traffic, how much trades get daily, arranging a force to jumpstart me, etc.. hit me up on icq 348-132-803.. I think one of my ebony sites could be several K per day with the right trade kickstarting me back up

I need several trades on all these sites to get them moving.. I've been struggling for couple months trying to get them going but have hard time finding good trades since they're text tgp.. Hopefully I can get enough trades set up to jumpstart these sites..

Teen
Asian
Shemale
Interracial
Gay
Ebony
Fetish/Gothic
Latina
BBW
Milf
Mixed
Panty

Sites and info, etc listed at TGP Traffic

Last edited by spacedog; 2008-04-23 at 09:48 PM..
spacedog is offline   Reply With Quote