Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 2009-02-09, 06:07 PM   #1
EDSmontreal
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Femdombride.com Taking Fansigns to the next level - any interest?

Femdombride.com is a couple of months old now, and we are sufficiently happy with how it's converting and retaining. I'd like to take it to the next level and give some new affiliates (and old alike, but you guys have already been contacted!) Some new tools to help promote us and make some sales.

I don't know if anyone has done this before (what am I saying, this is the internet, of COURSE it's been done before)...but I'd basically like to take fansigns to the next level - by taking them into the realm of video!

Essentially, I could produce custom content, with themes/actions you want - and have them talk about you, your website, or whatever. Obviously I can't do full 45 minute scenes, but short five, ten, maybe even 15 minute niche-relevant scenes that are custom/exclusive/branded for you for whatever you want to use it for, and in exchange, you send us some sales

If you might be interested, my ICQ is in the sig, or e-mail me at simon [at] spicecash.com - or if there are any other tools you'd like, don't be shy!

If you have targeted femdom/chastity traffic - this is a new and pretty unique source to send it to. We're not over saturated, and we provide a place for members to really spend a lot of time...tons of content, free webcam shows with the couple (as well as TONS of other webcam features provided by our good friends at camZ.com, thank you guys!), so members can direct scenes.

You can promote femdombride.com through Spicecash, also the home of the oldest fetish/bdsm site on the internet. And when I say old...I mean like - you had to send a carrier pidgeon with your credit card number to buy a membership! LOL - Wasteland.com 14 years and still on the cutting edge, and going strong

Thanks for your time guys!