Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2007-11-16, 01:47 PM   #1
Preacher
There's Xanax in my thurible!

Send a message via ICQ to Preacher
Thumbs up Im Now A Paysite Owner

Greenie gave me the opportunity to post something spammy here about my new program which has launched and is no longer in beta. The news release went out today, so I guess it’s official. But after thinking about it, I thought what I’d like to do was thank the board members that made my paysite possible.

Greenie – Your support and guidance really gave the confidence to continue on even when I felt like giving up! I also appreciate the links to both the site and my program.

Ramster – I can’t thank you enough from the advice you’ve put out there (sometimes not to me, but to the whole board in general). You helped me with everything from the process it takes to get everything live to the size and format of members’ area videos.

Emma – (Wherever you are) thanks for all the time you spent with me and the info and advice about small programs.

And last and most certainly least…
Useless – No one would believe the amount of time we spent tossing ideas on paysites and affiliate programs back and forth and making fun of the lack of success that each would result in. As I said before, without your help I’m not sure I could have made it this far.

Finally to all my beta-tester friends from the board (LadyDesigner, PonyGirl, Lemmy, John The Cucumber, LowryBigwood , & Jack Daniels), you guys rock. I know it’s never fun to throw up banners and add links – or even take the time to build freesite! -- so I really appreciate the effort all of you made to send me some traffic.

And thank you to all who have signed up since! If I forgot anyone, I apologize in advance, I'm an ass.

And if you are reading this and want to check out Devil By Deed, I would appreciate it. I’m not going to put up the link though because I’d rather you clicked on one of the sigs you see floating around the board and give that webmaster the referral bonus.

Preacher
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote