Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2008-10-27, 10:30 AM   #1
Mr. Blue
Searching for Jimmy Hoffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickler View Post
I haven't got around to actually getting any yet. There are Payoneer(MC) & RevUpCard(MC).

As far as ePass it doesn't work anywhere online that I want to spend money, and it's only good for ATM use here.
Are you using your virtual account? A friend couldn't buy domains with it and they were using the number on the plastic and not the virtual account. I've actually only had one or two places cough up a fit about epass online. Basically I've used it to buy domains, amazon, etc, etc, and haven't had an issue with it there. Hey, I've even paid for pizza with it, lol.
ICQ #223487665
Mr. Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 03:37 PM   #2
tickler
If there is nobody out there, that's a lot of real estate going to waste!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blue View Post
Are you using your virtual account? A friend couldn't buy domains with it and they were using the number on the plastic and not the virtual account.
FedEx, Enom, and a bunch of other places. A few places may have been because they changed my virtual CSV, and didn't tell me about. I basically just gave up, and use my MC/Amex/Visa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blue View Post
Basically I've used it to buy domains, amazon, etc, etc, and haven't had an issue with it there. Hey, I've even paid for pizza with it, lol.
Here in the great white north the Electron card seems to work only on bank ATMs for withdrawing money. Not on credit union ATMs, cash dispensers, stores, gas, bars, restaurants, etc. And they all take bank debit cards, and my MC debit card.
Old 2008-10-27, 07:42 PM   #3
lassiter
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Send a message via ICQ to lassiter Send a message via Yahoo to lassiter
My own issue is still at an impasse. No response from customer service, no indication that a trouble ticket is even open (certainly no reference number is provided or anything marginally professional like that) and their phone support has 9 options, all of which lead to a phone that rings three times and then disconnects. Presumably they are all set to go to the phone equivalent of the bit bucket.
lassiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 09:57 PM   #4
RageCash-Ben
No offence Apu, but when they were handing out religions you must have been out taking a whizz

Send a message via ICQ to RageCash-Ben
Quote:
Originally Posted by lassiter View Post
My own issue is still at an impasse. No response from customer service, no indication that a trouble ticket is even open (certainly no reference number is provided or anything marginally professional like that) and their phone support has 9 options, all of which lead to a phone that rings three times and then disconnects. Presumably they are all set to go to the phone equivalent of the bit bucket.

Lasiter hit up michael.olsen at eppassporte dot com

he really is the only guy at epassporte who can get things done
Old 2008-10-27, 10:01 PM   #5
lassiter
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Send a message via ICQ to lassiter Send a message via Yahoo to lassiter
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageCash-Ben View Post
Lasiter hit up michael.olsen at eppassporte dot com

he really is the only guy at epassporte who can get things done

Thanks muchly, Ben, I'll give Michael a try.
lassiter is offline   Reply With Quote