Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 2010-06-29, 03:37 PM   #1
SexGoesMobile
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

How good converts your german-speaking mobile traffic ?

In the past weeks we had really good experiences with international webmasters, sending us just their mobile traffic from german speaking countries ( Germany, Austria and Switzerland).

All of them told me that they were really surprised how much money they're able to generate with their german mobile traffic. Most of them weren't aware that we're based in Germany, know the market in and out, provide SMS billing here and most Germans are very careful to enter their credit card details.

So if you have mobile traffic from german speaking countries, contact me and I will support you with an Geo Ip mobile detection script. This works also if you already use any other mobile affiliate systems (or your own mobile solution) right now.

Don’t lose money without trying to make the maximum out of your mobile traffic. I promise you'll be more than satisfied as we have awesome conversion rates. Give it at least a try. If you don't be convince, simply remove us again!

Best Regards,
Andy Wullmer
www.sexgoesmobile.com
aw@sexgoesmobile.com
SexGoesMobile is offline   Reply With Quote