|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Lonewolf Internet Sales
|
Just how do you propose to include the rebills in the 'revenue per click', and make it meaningful in a short two or three month time frame?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
I want to set the record straight - I thought the cop was a prostitute
|
Quote:
I agree that its next to impossible to track rebills over such a short period of time.
__________________
IW skype blance8888 icq 15567120 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
"Without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes" ~ Satan
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Motor City, baby, where carjacking was invented! Now GIMME THOSE SHOES!
Posts: 2,385
|
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Lonewolf Internet Sales
|
Quote:
I'm not saying that the short term numbers are totally meaningless, but they'd be best used for comparison month to month rather than as a way to rank individual programs. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|