|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Jim? I heard he's a dirty pornographer.
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 2,706
|
Nataliya and Tatiana will be flying back through London next week. I was a little concerned until I watched the All Spin Zone tonight and it was all about how American has to move right now and support Dubya because he's only allowed us to be attacked once.
It still makes me nervous even though I'm sure it's all an election ploy. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | ||
|
Vagabond
|
Quote:
Quote:
My parents just got back from London couple of days ago and they're quite happy that they didn't have to deal with all this ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Lord help me, I'm just not that bright
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 101
|
Quote:
Read the truth:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/052...lance&n=283155 Funny... but MUCH worse, TRUE! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Life is good
|
I heard about this and it seems to be real. It was mostly thwarted by the British with some pakistani intellegence help.
You can have carry on but no liquids other than baby food/breast milk type thing. At first they were allowing no cell phones, laptops or anything. These righteous fuckers need to go. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Is it over already?
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: the beautiful shores of Lake Erie
Posts: 890
|
Quote:
Of course, the lists are always subject to change, but not allowing laptops in carry ons would play hell with business travel. A lot of people would react just like, JustRobert... "I don't think so. I will never pack it in luggage where others that do not give a crap throw your stuff around or rifle thru it."
__________________
Hey buddy... can you spare a sig? |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|